WEB SITE INFORMATION STATEMENT
We the Özsay Deniz Elektroniği A.Ş. (“ÖZSAY” or “Company”) within the capacity of data controller, are processing your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act No. 6698 (“KVKK” or “Act”) and the applicable legislation, and making best efforts for the protection of the data we process by taking technical and administrative measures specified in KVKK, secondary legislation put in effect in connection with the KVKK as well as binding decisions of Board of Personal Data Protection an relevant legislations.
This statement fulfills information requirement stipulated in article 10 of KVKK within the capacity of data controller and hence, we are aiming to inform you visitors about personal data processing carried out specific to your activities on http://www.ozsay.com/tr (“Web Site”) managed by ÖZSAY.
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION METHOD
ÖZSAY collects personal data of Web Site visitors through entirely or partially automatic methods by means of;
- Your visits to Web Site,
- Cookies present in Web site,
- The form you fill out on Web Site under “Contact” tab,
- The contents you sent to the e-mail addresses provided on Web Site under “Contact” tab,
- The CVs you sent to email@example.com address provided on Web Site under “Contact” tab.
- YOUR DATA, LEGAL PURPOSE OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The personal data collected through aforementioned methods are as follows:
PERSONAL DATA CATEGORIES:
E-mail address, Telephone number
Customer Transaction Data
Legal authorization for electronic commercial message sending , Claim and complaint information
Transaction Security Data
Web site; connection/entry-exit date (log record) and time information about your visit, IP address
Information collected via cookies
Company information, Message content information, CV information, Social media information
Your personal data specified in above table are being processed for the purposes of;
- Taking and evaluating suggestions towards improvement of business processes and the services we offer,
- Execution of customer or visitor relations management,
- Distinguish you with your name and surname among other visitors for management of communication activities and tracking claims and complaints,
- Evaluation of all your questions and complaints about out services and operations in conjunction with your company and message content, and classify them on the basis of our services,
- Responding to your claims/requests to all your questions and complaints regarding our services and operations in the best possible manner by carrying out internal researches specific to the information you provided,
- Management of selection and employment processes using the CVs you submitted to us via firstname.lastname@example.org address,
- Informing candidates about application results via various contact methods,
- Fulfillment of traffic record keeping obligation stipulated in Law On Management of Publications in Internet Environment and Fighting Against Crimes Committed Through Those Publications No. 5651 and in relevant regulations in order to carry out our operations in line with the legislations,
- Fulfillment of Company’s legal obligations in respect to the given legal authorization, and keeping authorization records in accordance with the laws,
- Sending advertisement and promotion messages related to our services if authorized by you,
- Carrying out marketing analysis and strategic planning activities, management of marketing processes,
- Ensuring more efficient, faster and easier use of web site,
- Customization of services and operations offered by ÖZSAY according to your preferences and needs, and providing necessary technical support and quality based on your requests,
- Taking required actions to ensure your access to our services and operations,
- Enabling linking between social media and the web site for quick and unblocked content share,
- Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures in terms of data security,
by ÖZSAY based on the legal grounds specified in article 5 of KVKK and clearly stipulated in law; as processing of personal data is an obligation for ÖZSAY to fulfill its legal obligations; and processing of personal data is an obligation for ÖZSAY in order for legitimate interests of ÖZSAY provided that no harm is caused to fundamental rights and freedom of the relevant person.
- THE PARTIES TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE TRANSFERRED AND PURPOSE OF TRANSFER
- Group companies for management of the Company, business, implementation of Company policies,
- Attorneys, auditors, tax consultants and other third parties from whom consultancy services are received for execution of our processes in accordance with laws and other legitimate interests, exercise our right of defense in case of a possible litigation proceeding,
- Regulatory and supervisory organizations and relevant official organizations such as courts and execution offices as well as other state organizations and agencies authorized to claim your personal data in order for us to fulfill our obligations and provided that such transfer conforms to laws and regulations,
- Attorneys and representatives authorized by you to fulfill your requests
in accordance with personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in article 8 of KVKK.
- YOUR RIGHTS PERTAINING TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights pertaining to your personal data;
- Find out whether your personal data is being processed or not,
- If your personal data is processed, claim information in that respect,
- Find out purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used for the intended purpose or not,
- Find out the third parties in and out of country to whom your personal data is transferred,
- Claim correction of any missing or wrong processed personal data,
- Request deletion or destruction of your personal data in accordance with the provisions set forth in article 7 of KVKK,
- Request notifying of the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in respect to actions taken pursuant to paragraphs (d) and (e),
- Object to any consequence that may arise against you due to analysis of your processed data exclusively by automated systems,
- Claim for any damages incurred by you due to illegal processing of your personal data.
You may submit your requests/claims in respect to specified rights pursuant to “Communiqué On Principles and Methods of Application to Data Controller” in person or through notary public in writing or by registered electronic mail (KEP), safe electronic signature, mobile signature or your e-mail address provided to the Company and registered to Company system.
Your application will be responded in accordance with the provisions set forth in KVKK, and ÖZSAY may require you to provide verification information to confirm that the applicant’s identity; and such information will only be requested to identify actual owner of the data and to share the results with the right person.
Özsay Deniz Elektroniği A.Ş.
Mersis (Central Registration System)No: 07050000642000015
KEP (Registered E-Mail) Address: mailto:email@example.com
Contact Link: http://www.ozsay.com/en/contacts
Address: Kartal Kule: Esentepe Mah. İnönü Cad. No: 147 K:17 Kartal İstanbul PK 34870